Wednesday, July 27, 2011

SDCC

"a study in contrast"...
(Javier Grillo-Marxuach & Tim Beedle)

While I couldn't make this year's San Diego Comic Con (2012 or bust!), I DID get to make my triple-comic-book-debut there! I feel very fortunate to get to live so many of my dreams, and this 1-2-3 punch in July was a real celebration. below are some photos of the big event...


here's some of the amazing team at APE Entertainment


Hey it's Javier Grillo-Marxuach with his newest epic RAMIEL!


what's this? Strawberry Shortcake #1 AND our strawberry scented cover? coming to stores near you soon!


and I hope you said hello to the incredible folks at Viper Comics and got yourself somePERFECT TEETH!


more news on the way as always, and maybe i'll post a sneak preview of some interior pages soon....

thanks for reading!
all the best,
pw!

1 comment:

Chris Whetzel said...

Let's you and me go next year, or maybe 2013?