Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Extra! Extra!


Strawberry Shortcake #1 hit the newsstands today, and I did the cover!


My Mom was so proud today, and reminded me of a lot that i've been through; today i couldn't be happier to be able to put a quality, diverse, innocent, fun product into the hands of a child

today i went to the two best places in NYC you can go to for comics on this exciting Wednesday: Jim Hanley's Universe and Midtown Comics. looks like Strawberry is in good company next to Superman and Spiderman



the sheer joy i felt seeing my art on a published comic was humbling, surreal, and exhilarating. comic books have been an inspiration, solace, and dream of mine to work on almost my whole life.

Special thanks to all the great folks at Ape Entertainment, as well as all my amazing family and friends who share in my excitement and help me follow, achieve, and celebrate my dreams

love always,
peter

3 comments:

Chris Whetzel said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!

Dominic Bugatto said...

Congrats!